快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Ridiculous

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This is fuking ridiculous. I love Atomix but it's been about 7 months that the next version is almost ready. you are not making sense. at least give us a real date, beta tests have been goin on for over a month noww, shit!!!!!!!

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 10:16 pm
Relax.....

ATOMIX team, take your time and get it done right. Some of us people here do have patience, and trust in you!!!

Thanks for a wonderful product at a very reasonable price! Im completely satisfied at this point, I dont even really need an update...I sure would love to have one, but dont really need it.

External hardware definitely helps for those who are getting stressed or bored, if you have $$$, of course!!! hee, hee.

Ok, See Ya Later, Bye

TufTribe

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 11:52 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think there are a lot of pro DJs using AtomixMP3. None of them would be happy if they get a buggy mixing software that crashes while performing for hundreds or thousands people.

If you only use it to mix CDs for home usage, that´s not your problem, but imaging the blame in front of such a crowd....

peace
mama

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 8:08 am
In Front Of a Huge Crowd I'd better use real turntables and mixing panels, and not a software wich always(!!!) has the possibility of crashing, and then you look like a fool.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 12:25 pm
And turntables can ALWAYS have something go just as terribly wrong! Just the other night I had to hurdle 3 different little obstacles to get my gig rollin. First had problems with my stlylus' then had some connection issues with the tables them selves. A couple of the leads were not connecting right. Something ALWAYS can and will go wrong, but you have to be prepared to deal with it. Personally tables are all I use when I'm performing, but computer djing is a new step in the evolution, hell let's ride the wave and see where it takes us.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 6:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)