快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: 3rd disk

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
here is a great feature that u can make with vdj
it is like that
when multi interferance is enabled,and we open vdj 2nd time just the 3rd disk is opened
it is not like that vdj program is opened 100% right now
but as iff it is opened 50% (not 2 disks is in the other window of vdj but one disk and a crosfader and all the features in the 2nd window of vdj)
i hop u had understand what i ment
co0ldj

发表时间 Sat 29 Nov 03 @ 4:59 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In my case, it opens a second full version...
I can loop in version 2 on both decks, and mix songs from the first version over the loops, using all four sliders on my pc...

发表时间 Sat 29 Nov 03 @ 11:32 pm
no i ment that the updaters to do this option because it decreases the system recyroments
option
in mutli interferance open 2 diskes or 1 disk

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 11:52 am
It has been asked before to use a thirth deck. It's not a bad idea to have the possibility to open only 1 deck (instead of 2) in the multiple instances option. But in that case I find it necessary that you can beatmatch that thirth deck with one of the two other decks (this will be probably the default deck that is highlighted in green).
It's really a good idea, if the developpers want to be ahead of the competition they should consider it!

GnoedeL

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 4:35 pm
ya that what do i ment and if they make this feature it will be too great and that will help becuase of the resolution of the descktop insted of making it toooo big and large we can then open 3 diskes in a medouwm resollution

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 7:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)