快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Content Unlimited
Hi All.

I have Content Unlimited on a monthly subscription, I also have Virtual DJ Pro active.

I run 2 p.c's , one as my main p.c, one as a backup.

I have the same offline cache files on both computers.

My main question is, if my main p.c fails when I get to a gig, and I don't have a live internet connection, I am unable to play most of my Cache files, which is a real pain in the butt, does that mean I have to subscribe to Content Unlimited twice, to stop this from happening?

I understand that you can have 2 licences of VDJ Pro active, so this isn't the problem?

Thanks.

发表时间 Tue 28 May 24 @ 8:37 pm
I have a similar Problem with a twist. I have used content unlimited for over three years... with Auto renewel. On three occasions, I played the songs the day of the wedding to make sure everything was good, however, my license rolled over during the time of the ceremony to the reception which knocked off all my cache files. I Had no internet to refresh. I ask if I could purchase by the year as I like the feature of Clean Versions of songs.

I hope to hear the suggestions from those that know. I use one Main and have another as a backup at weddings. When I hooked up my backup for the Reception.... It made everything I downloaded to Cache on my Main a 30 second version.

发表时间 Sat 31 Aug 24 @ 6:56 am