快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Better video content than shaders
goonbobHome userMember since 2023
Hi VDJ community,

I guess this can be filed under wish, struggling to find the best place to put this in the forum.

I've been developing a website in my spare time to easily make your own custom music videos by customising and composing vj loops. I think this offers a much more bespoke output than shaders and my hope is that it can make VDJ an even more attractive product. It's in a state where you can't spend money but will work for free videos. https://musicvideobuilder.com/

My problem is trying to get feedback to know what to do with my product which is why I'm reaching out to the people who live and breath VDJ. Is it even a good idea? What improvements could be made? Maybe this could be something VDJ could endorse (obiously with the right tweaking) or embed or potentially own?

发表时间 Mon 18 Dec 23 @ 10:11 pm
goonbobHome userMember since 2023
I have decided to make this site completely free without needing to log into anything. You'll need to use ffmpeg to create the video on your machine though as running the servers costs too much. This'll give you access to plenty of combinations of free VJ loops. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 24 @ 2:25 pm