快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: New Update
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Your New Update v2023 b7805 doesnt work !!!!
Hello folks !!! Your latest update 2023 is not working properly!!! My MCX8000 controller is now completely misaligned and the channel wires are displayed completely as if they are mapped incorrectly. Please restore the old status before the update!!! Otherwise I can't work tonight!!! this is big shit!!! Bullshit!!!

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 2:20 pm
next time don't update right before you have a show :-)

give yourself time to test

grab the previous build here -> https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

also you may not want to use early access builds on your gig machine

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 2:48 pm
Quote :
also you may not want to use early access builds on your gig machine

This ×1000. Who switches on the Early Access builds by default on their main gig machine and has that as their only gig machine? That's just asking for trouble as Early Access is indirectly stating potential instability/use at your own risk.

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 3:10 pm
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Normally the previous early updates have always worked, but this one is poorly done and doesn't work. It would also be better if the programmers would restore the old installation paths. I deleted the update and installed an old version and it works fine again. I deactivated early updates for now ;-)

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 3:20 pm
@DJGDW it's good that you got it resolved 🍺.

I just wanted to say/clarify that response wasn't meant to be an attack but just to raise awareness (moreso for the inevitable in-flurry of future incoming posts on this same topic) on Early Access and how we should approach its enablement/use.

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 3:36 pm
I wrote You in FB, that i have only to change the Channel sorting to Automatic for my Prime4, i think its the same for the mcx8000.
After 1 hours everything is working, right now.

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 5:53 pm
I had a similar issue with my MCX8000 where it lost power during a gig then rebooted and somehow changed my channel assignment. It's OK now but had me stumped before I realised it wasn't automatic any more. Was showing as deck 4,2,3,2 or something like that. The decks were the wrong way round and only one fader was working.

Had to play the rest of the gig with one channel and the mouse and my next one tonight started the same. I thought it was just a glitch with the power loss but it carried over.

Above that I thought I had EA builds disabled on my gig machine but it seems this one was downloaded.

Quite a serious bug.

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 12:24 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Had to play the rest of the gig with one channel and the mouse

As you often comment about being able to switch modes without rebooting, why not switch two channels to standalone?

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:32 am
groovindj wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :
Had to play the rest of the gig with one channel and the mouse

As you often comment about being able to switch modes without rebooting, why not switch two channels to standalone?

I did after 3 songs and it worked flawlessly :) But as it was a video gig I had to switch the displays off.

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 9:35 am