快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: CPU running extremely hot
A few days ago, I attempted to update my VDJ in an attempt to install the new stems. In doing so, my VDJ app is stuck at 97% and the cpu runs extremely hot. I left it open last night assuming the update would take and it's be okay in the morning. Instead, it remained at 97%, continued to run fast (CPU and fan) and exhausted the battery down to 1% remaining. Please provide suggestions to correct this issue.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 23 @ 9:29 pm
As you've not really explained what you're doing in your two recent posts about the same thing, I can only assume that you're trying to save separated stem files for every track on your hard drive...

There's no need for you to do that.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 23 @ 10:27 pm
Thanks GroovinDJ. I'll attempt to explain better. I did in fact try to have an entire folder have stems prepared. That could have very well caused an overload to my CPU. If that is the case, is it possible to undo preparing stems or removing those prepared stems? Thanks again.

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 23 @ 12:40 am
djstu757 wrote :
If that is the case, is it possible to undo preparing stems or removing those prepared stems? Thanks again.

Yes.. just select the tracks in the "Stems" Virtual folder and from the R-click menu... choose remove to, not prepare stems for those tracks.

OR maybe a better way:
R-Clicking the "Stems" Virtual folder, choose "Pause preparing Stems" OR "Stop Preparing Stems" from the menu.

Many options available.

NOTE:
No need to remove the prepared stems, as it is good to have them prepared, if one has disc space.
So great to prepare the stems before you need them at your convenience, for those you will use stems.

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 23 @ 4:25 am
Thank you IIIDEEJAYII. I was able to stop Stems and VDJ is no longer trying to update. Just in time, I have 8 upcoming gigs in one month. Forum readers are champs.

发表时间 Thu 17 Aug 23 @ 12:53 am