快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: music speeds up after talking on microphone
Good Morning all
im using the mix track pro controller and i do live dj shows on tiktok.
now my mate as just told me that when i lower the music and talk on the microphone then raise volume back up the song speeds up then goes back to normal.
im completely lost at why its doing that,
can anyone help me out please

发表时间 Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 9:50 am
How is your microphone connected? Is it plugged into your controller? Are you running it through virtual dj? Do you record your sets via the record functionality in VDJ, and if so, can you hear the problem in your recording? What I'm getting at is trying to figure out if it's VDJ or Tiktok's encoder that could be causing the issue.

May I ask how Tiktok is working for you as a live platform? Do you ever get flagged for playing copyrighted music? I've been considering doing some streams there.

发表时间 Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 12:01 pm
hi mate thanks for the reply
no ive never been flagged for playing music and i play 70s 80s 90s and always been ok touch wood

i have my mic plugged into behringer usb

发表时间 Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 12:27 pm
i did set a booth but im only using laptop speakers so music isnt blasting out and annoying neighbours.
so im wondering if its the booth thats causing the problem.

someone also said just set a key on virtual dj to auto lower the music to 30% so the music isnt cut out completely and can still talk over the music then auto puts music back up.

发表时间 Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 12:29 pm