快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Mix Now on Automix
Beroj23PRO InfinityMember since 2022
Hello. I've now gotten a Denon MC 6000 MK2. There is the same problem with the automix as with my VMS5 before. If automix goes over two players, i.e. left and right, then the current song ticks off at mix now, so it doesn't fade out. But if I only run the automix on one player, then there is a nice transition with mix now. Would be great if you have a tip for me. Thanks very much.

发表时间 Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 6:09 pm

发表时间 Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 6:59 pm
Beroj23PRO InfinityMember since 2022

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 1:02 pm
It means that dual deck automix is depreciated and you should use the single deck method.

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 1:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The VMS4/5 controllers have analog mixers not MIDI, so VirtualDJ cant really "move" the hardware fader for you, thats why the dual automix mode wasnt working.

But it should work with the MC6000MK2, i guess you see the Crossfader moving from one side to the other, right ?
But keep in mind that you need to ..
- Have the Crossfader enabled and not disabled (so take a look at CrossfaderDisable setting in OPTIONS)
- The smoothness of the transistion between the 2 Decks in Automix, depends on the Crossfader Curve. If on Scratch/Cut etc, the transition will not be smooth. Check the CrossfaderCurve setting in OPTIONs and make sure it's set to Smooth.

But in general, the dual-Deck Automix is not recommended.

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 7:32 pm