快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Minor Karaoke Bug
The dropdown box for karaoke singers is not useful in that it only allows showing scrolling of 3 or 4 names at once and does not have an autocomplete type search. It should expand to show many more singers, even the full length of page.

发表时间 Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 10:14 pm

A rough preliminary fix would be to make the default size of the singer dropdown a full page long to make scrolling useful. It takes time at a busy karaoke show to expand/size dropdowns and the whole idea is to be able to scroll through a history which may be substantial if you run many shows over a lot of time. A more permanent fix would include autocomplete.

发表时间 Thu 23 Feb 23 @ 4:14 pm
cmlugoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
What's crazy is up until recently it would only show a list of singers you had that show (or at least until you restart VDJ). This was pretty ideal for most karaoke gigs. I feel like there may be an unintentional bug that's pulling our entire singer history instead of say the last 12 hours or so. A fix for the bug would be amazing or at least a toggle to choses which way you'd like it. Heck I'd settle for even a workaround in the settings file right now. I've got like 10 years of shows so the dropdown is pretty useless for me right now.

发表时间 Sat 01 Apr 23 @ 11:48 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Still works fine here.
After you select the Venue name from the karaoke menu, it only shows the singers for that venue in the drop down.

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 23 @ 10:39 am
cmlugo wrote :
What's crazy is up until recently it would only show a list of singers you had that show (or at least until you restart VDJ). This was pretty ideal for most karaoke gigs. I feel like there may be an unintentional bug that's pulling our entire singer history instead of say the last 12 hours or so. A fix for the bug would be amazing or at least a toggle to choses which way you'd like it. Heck I'd settle for even a workaround in the settings file right now. I've got like 10 years of shows so the dropdown is pretty useless for me right now.

If you choose no venue it will save all of your history (singers) in one place and they will all show up. So if you don't like that, choose specific venues as you start karaoke.

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 23 @ 1:33 pm
cmlugoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Well I guess that's newish thing. I started having issues with it a few weeks ago, so that's probably when that was implemented. I still prefer having just that night's singers in the drop down though. My main Saturday show is pretty busy with a fair amount of randoms.

Thanks for the help everyone :)

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 23 @ 1:25 am