快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Failure of auto-updates
A couple years ago I was given early access to the Rane One release update to test that out. Ever since then VDJ has never auto-updated for a regular or early release. It's been time enough I'd like to try to find a fix for this.

This originally started as a Intel based install and now I have both the M1 and Intel latest public releases. This lack of update is affecting both machines which leads me to believe there may be a flag on the account to not push updates to it (maybe because of the early release I had back in 2021 when the Rane One came out).

Any assistance would be great! :)

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 7:01 pm
There is no flag on your account, but you can check in Settings->Options->EarlyAccess.
If you set it to yes, restart VirtualDJ, and wait a few seconds to let it download (without playing a song), it should give you a message about the new update available.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 7:09 pm
Anothyer option would be to simply download and install the latest version directly from the site. You don't need to rely on auto-updates.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 7:12 pm
So I finally was able to get it to update in-app. But it was a bit weird. I ended up having to flag both auto updates and early access as no, full reboot. Restart the app, flip the flags again. Restart. And finally it took.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 9:12 pm