快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer Rev7 Master Audio Issue
Hi,

I am a pretty new VirtualDJ user coming from Serato. I love everything about VirtualDJ so much more but I have little issue with my Rev 7.

In the Audio settings, setting "Master" to my Soundcard I am getting the Master but without any FX or filters. It seems the Master Out is not the fed back ASIO signal from the Rev7. A friend of mine uses a Denon Controller and it works. If I try to loop back "deck1fxsend" I can here the signal. Any one has any idea if this is a bug or as intended or possible a firmware issue of the rev7?

edit: I just found someone with a similar issue but it also couldn't be solved (https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/246923/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/ddj-rev7_and_outputting_to_OBS.html)

edit2: Ther last reply seems to work and I posted my settings there.

Kind Regards,

Stephan

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 10:44 am
nmhkjh899 wrote :
It seems the Master Out is not the fed back ASIO signal from the Rev7.

And it can't be. Because it would create a feedback loop.
Master out is what the software plays out (and sends to a controller)
If the software was to read the record loopback signal and then feed it again on master you get a feedback (infinite) loop.

Also different devices with different sound setups and different firmware handling will behave differently and will have different abilities on what's possible to do with them and what's not.

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 11:34 am
It is actually fed back and the problem is solved by creating auxin on input from the audio settings using the Ch 5&6 from the Rev-7 and outputting this on the output tab to my ASIO Device on my pc. So all working now. Just for reference my setup.

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 3:01 pm