快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Modifying Controls on a Skin
I have an MC7000 and neither the headphone mix or volume, or the main volume are reflected on any of the skins I've tried (Using the current PRO skin).

I was hoping to fix this, but when I try to edit the skin, I'm guessing all I can do is to re-position the device that is those controls. Not that I'd want to, but I'm guessing moving the headphone volume to one of the standard faders would be an option from the edit window by simply clicking on that fader.

I guess what I was hoping was that I could select the headphone volume to edit, then move the headphone volume on the controller, and it would "learn" what I wanted the Headphone volume on the skin to do.

But as I said, I know I'm down the wrong path with this thinking.

Is this something that is easy to do? or not? I'm also guessing its possible that the controller doesn't even send data back to the software, which would explain why this doesn't work out of the box.

Any suggestions?

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 8:28 pm
user23248889 wrote :

Any suggestions?

Yes - read the VDJ Setup Guide for the MC7000. Some of the controls do not send MIDI to the computer, so you won't see the GUI knobs move. This is normal.

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 9:30 pm
Yep.

Posted before I did my homework. Got another USB / Midi reader and figured out no MIDI for those controls...

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 10:51 pm