快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: New Pioneer DDJ-1000 SRT finally arrived and not connecting to VDJ
bnksmbPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I hope these models a lot of us have been waiting for aren't flawed. I received mine today, downloaded the drivers and software to test it on my laptop. The controller does several things including skipping and sputtering and connecting then reconnecting to VDJ. The icon at the bottom right hand of the screen shows it is not connected.
I go into the software and DDJ-1000SRT is in the dropdown but has an X. I have rebooted, down complete shutdowns and restarts, and installed and uninstalled the firmware and software twice.
Unplugging and replugging the USB from the controller to the laptop does not create the flashing lights connection, that I get with two other Pioneer controllers that I use. That tells me VDJ isn't seeing the controller.

Anyone have anything I can try? I had planned to use this as my backup controller at gigs but for now, that won't be happening.

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 22 @ 11:42 pm
Some detailed information on your computer would be useful, rather than just "my laptop".

Have you swapped out the USB cable? Are you connecting directly (not using a hub)? Have you tried the controller on another computer?

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 7:33 am
bnksmbPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I tried a different USB cable from another Pioneer that I know works. The firmware install on my main laptop as well as my backup laptop freezes at the, "updating your DDJ-1000SRT firmware" screen.

The 0% gauge never goes past 0. The controller goes completely black, with no lights on at all.

Later, an error screen pops up and states:
An error has occurred.
1. Connect the USB-A terminal on your DDJ-1000SRT and your computer using a USB cable.
2. Restart the program.

The above has been attempted six times so far.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 9:02 pm
Firmware and Drivers are two completely different things.
Drivers need to be installed on each computer (including MACs) that you plan to use the device.
Firmware is "installed" on the device itself and it only has to be done only once (from any computer available).
Also if the firware you downloaded from Pioneer website is the same as the one your device is allready running there's no reason to "install" it again.

Finally, have you tried what Pioneer says about this issue?
PAGES 7 & 8 from updating firmware instructions:
https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pioneerdj/downloads/firmwares/controllers/ddj-1000srt/ddj-1000srt_update_manual_e1.pdf

发表时间 Mon 19 Sep 22 @ 4:18 pm