快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Denon DJ Prime GO Screen

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 12:55 pm
Addon will not be installed automatically, when Prime Go goes into the computer mode. If i install the addon on VDJ on the Settings - Extensions, then the mapping is empty and no audio device will be found. Inside the Settings - Extensionsthe addon has a green button for update. If i press to update, then the green button disappears and nothing else happens. When i restart VDJ, then the green update button appears again, so its not really updated.

(Windows 10)

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 8:31 pm
Are you on the latest early access? Let it sit for a minute then restart VDJ.

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 9:15 pm
Thank you. Yes, this was the problem. I was not on early access channel - and- another problem: The denon website does provide an audio driver for Prime Go. At random searches ive found a driver inside the denon forum. But this driver will not install itself completeley, you have to reboot and install again. Still very buggy, but now it seems to work.

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 7:05 pm
I am having the same problem, I cannot see the prime go skin. Can you post the steps you used to download ?

发表时间 Sat 03 Sep 22 @ 1:54 pm
Prime go screen still not displaying virtual DJ

发表时间 Thu 08 Sep 22 @ 3:20 am
Doesn't seem to work.

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 23 @ 1:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 23 @ 9:52 am
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the Denon DJ Prime Go and VRTUAL. It seems that the Asio driver doesn't work properly, the audio and tracks are enchanted and if I set it with wasapi the audio goes for a few seconds then disappears.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jan 24 @ 1:20 pm