快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Strange stretched error on the Text to screen
not sure what is causing this..on my 18" screen ,windows 7,64bit Alienware...check the end of the text scrolling..long stretched text!!!

55s

发表时间 Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 10:32 pm
Possibly caused by the sheer length of the text string - that's a loooooooooong title!

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 10:24 am
yeah..I just copy/paste the project file's name...so many trracks I've run out of things to text..still,this is strange..I think it might have to do with this laptop's resolution?...the plugins Gui are to large for the rest of Virtual dj's layout...i end up resizing them..that is the Shader gui and the Text to screen..this computer (Alienware 18) its true 18 inch wide(something i didnt know before) and my older alienware m18x is apparently 18" diagnal,similar to the even older legacy m9700 which is 17" diagnal..but neither of these have larger than normal gui panels...so there is some thing miss calculated..oh...and thats running VDJ 2020 n windows 7,64 bit..

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 7:51 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
it might have to do with this laptop's resolution

....and what is the resolution?

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 8:53 pm
1920 x 1080?...standard..but that gets spread out into a18 inch wide,not diagonally.;..and merry Christmax Groovin BTW...

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 9:29 pm
can you maybe try the plugin with some long text?

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 9:32 pm