快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Stems is not working
Greetings, I am a Pro Licence customer of Virtual DJ. It has been the best software program for the future. However, this new stems feature seems to not be working. Working on a MacBook Pro, the stem feature is not coming up on my display. I have tried several different ways to get it on my laptop. I even tried plugging in my Pioneer DDJ-SR to confirm the stem feature. I need some advice.

Thanks again.

发表时间 Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 4:42 pm
Make sure the mathengine is enabled mine is set cpu mathengineprioity is set automatic and precomputestems is set always create this works for me but I use a pc and not a mac not sure how to do it but have a look at the security settings on the mac as it can block things just a thought. Other than what I have just said I have no idea.

发表时间 Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 6:42 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Best to keep precomputeStems set to "create manually" unless your computer is very slow.
Otherwise it will take a lot of disk space.

发表时间 Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 6:45 pm
DJ Skylite wrote :
Make sure the mathengine is enabled mine is set cpu mathengineprioity is set automatic and precomputestems is set always create this works for me but I use a pc and not a mac not sure how to do it but have a look at the security settings on the mac as it can block things just a thought. Other than what I have just said I have no idea.

Thank you for responding to my request. I have looked into your procedures and it seems to be working.

发表时间 Mon 02 Aug 21 @ 3:42 am
Your welcome glad to know that you are sorted that's what we are here for to help each other when needed.

发表时间 Mon 02 Aug 21 @ 1:05 pm
Please who has solved this. I have the same issue on my MacBook too. Stems doesn’t work at all

发表时间 Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 2:08 pm
kool.milano wrote :
DJ Skylite wrote :

Thank you for responding to my request. I have looked into your procedures and it seems to be working.

Where do you change these settings?

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 22 @ 12:39 pm