快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Equalizer Controls Change When I Play A Song
Hi, I need help with an issue. So when I open up or virtual DJ I get the option to choose my equalizer controls, I tend to select EZRemix's or ModernEQ. Once I select one of the controls and play a song it automatically changes back to the standard High, Mid, Low controlls instead of the one ive selected.

Is there a reason for this and solution (It only started happening recently)

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 9:38 am
Check your resetStemsOnLoad setting

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 9:42 am
Yeah I checked them it was orginally set to pads. so I changed them around but still getting the same issue.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 9:48 am
Which version of VDJ are you running? There were some changes regarding stems in the previous betas so not sure if it's related to that.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 10:03 am
Yeah I figured out what the issue was, some people were having simular issues, someone explained the reason and how to sort the issue. (Read Below)

The latest update evaluate low-end computers that might have a suboptimal experience with stems, due to either slow stems load (if calculating stems on fly at song load on deck), or having little memory available. If such is detected the precomputeStems might be set to "only use precomputed", or mathEngine disabled if both low powered cpu and low memory. This to avoid any potential issues, such as intermediate "freezes" in skin and similar.

If you feel your computer is up for the tast, you can easily override this.
Check that mathengine is not disabled in VirtualDJ settings (set to CPU if it was disabled), then optionally set precomputeStems to "create manually" if you want stems to be created on the fly on song load or keep at "only use precomputed" if you rather want to generate stems prior to mixing at right-click in browser ("pre analyze" for stems ahead of using the file)

This "auto detection" of low end computers, might have been a bit too strict (or not).
Its being evaluated if it perhaps should be less strikt before the stems are "disabled" or "precompute only" as the default settings.

And either way, its easy to set back to use stems if you feel your computer is up for the task

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 10:09 am