快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Split pad disable
How to disable split pad so that I can use my controller Roland DJ 202 normally, everytime I pressed the pad it goes into split mode. thanks for anyone who can give me some advice. this happens recent when I updated the version

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 3:05 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
select split "none"

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 3:19 am
thanks, I tried but every time I pressed my pad on my controller from cue to loop or sampler etc, it just goes into split mod on it divide into upper and lower

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 4:19 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There was an issue indeed, related to what Midi Notes the Pad Mode buttons send. It's fixed now and pushed a "silent" update.
Please open VirtualDJ, let it run for a few seconds (silent Hardware update) and then re-open.
To confirm, in VirtualDJ Settings->LICENSES at the very bottom, you should see the Build number ending at .1801 (or higher).

Note that due to firmware limitations, you cant actually use the Split pages from the device, but at least the modes will be properly selected with the fix.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 12:09 pm
issue solved, thank you very much for quick response.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 3:35 pm
split pad problem started again after I reload the VDJ. Pressing the pad goes into split automatically. any advice.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 4:37 am
Aaaaaawwww maaaan!
I thought I screwed something up in my settings for weeks, even deleted my VDJ folder from Documents to get the defaults and replaced them bit by bit with my settings to find in the default skin (I'm not usually using) that my messy mapping was actually "intentional".
Isn't there any way I can get rid of this, again?

v8.5-64 b6569

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 6:41 pm
MHand7Home userMember since 2016
Anyone have any update on this?? Exactly the same with DJ808

发表时间 Thu 24 Mar 22 @ 9:10 am
Fixed for DJ-808 (and 505) in Early Access 6878. If you already in EA, you may have to restart VirtualDJ (silent controllers update)

发表时间 Thu 24 Mar 22 @ 6:54 pm
Ok, so I don’t believe I coincidence - who ever read this and implemented the fix to early access in 12 hours, thank you!! What a community and what a service!!
However, on my version at least, there is still a slight issue. The cue mode now let’s me swap to another mode without implementing the split mode but it actually cycles the pad modes continuously - if I press on hotcue (pad mode 1) then go to roll (pad mode 2) then try and go back to hotcue mode by pressing it again, it actually acts like a second press and goes to pad mode 9, continuing on where it left off. I know this isn’t how it’s meant to be so I did some digging and
I have some good news…I can stop it from doing the behaviour if I activate dual deck control!! If dual deck is on and I’m controlling say deck 1 and 3 at the same time all pad modes buttons work correctly and happily switch backwards and forwards without any issues at all. Hopefully that helps to find out what ever might be. As it stands I can cope just using two decks and active dual mode to stop the behaviour

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 22 @ 12:59 am
Works fine here.
Please goto VDJ Settings->LICENSES tab and look at the very bottom.
Is your Build 6878.1868 ?

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 22 @ 1:21 am
Sorry for the delay, is there a way to turn on notifications for replies to a post??

I'm on build 6878.1869 and it's still cycling through the pad modes as stated above regardless of what mode it was on...unless I activate dual deck mode in which it works as intended. Looking at the mapping when I press the "hot cue" pad mode it states it activates dual deck

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 11:11 am
Are you using the default Mapping ? If not, please try again with it.

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 1:33 pm
Yep been default mapping from the start - latest firmware and driver for DJ808 too

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 3:30 pm
Unfortunately i cannot reproduce your problem.

Tested with..
- DJ-808 at firmware 1.10
- DJ-808 driver 1.06 for Mac OS 12.x and 1.05 for Mac OS 10.15.x
- VirtualDJ Build 6878.1869
- Windows, Mac Intel (15.x), Mac M1 (12.x)
- Factory default mapping
- Default skins

All pad modes switch properly here.

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 4:21 pm
Got the same problem since today with my Next Beat controller .. few days ago all worked fine .. now everytime I press a pad button it splits them into 2 pads .. even if I choose to deselect the split page it automatically enables itself again

发表时间 Wed 24 May 23 @ 8:00 pm
I also have the same issue with the Next Beat controller, does anyone know what it's due to?

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 6:32 pm