快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [Solved] Pioneer DDJ-800 problem
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So using my new controller from Pioneer DDJ-800 i found a problem using pitch lock reset the controller crash lose audio and connection from Virtual Dj 2021 the screens don't show nothing about the songs ill gonna post a video showing the problem but this only happens when i use pitch lock reset for do a transition song from one to other one so this is the link for the video showing the problem i hope some one can help me: https://youtu.be/CWIjtDi-BYk

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 6:58 pm
Good find!

Yes, it almost has to have something to do with the DDJ-800 screens/screen drivers/API, because it works fine when mapped on my controllers (which don't have screens)

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 7:42 am
Can you please give us your MAC specs ?

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:25 am

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 10:17 am

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 6:55 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Can you please give us your MAC specs ?

2020 macbook pro 15 inches 2.9 ghz max turbo 3.5 ghz , 16 gigs of memory ram, 500 gb flash drive, 8 gigs of memory Vram. I have pioneer ddj sz2, sx2, sx3 and i don't have this problem with this controllers just only with the brand new ddj-800

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 6:58 pm
Can you do me a favor please ?
Set the FX CH SELECT switch to deck 4
Then repeat your test (by using decks 1 & 2 of course)
Does the controller still resets ?

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 7:24 pm
I gonna share a second video with the problem and now using pitch reset only in just only one deck without pitch lock and the same problem happened this is the link of the video : https://youtu.be/xFMfUACG4sA

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 7:54 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Can you do me a favor please ?
Set the FX CH SELECT switch to deck 4
Then repeat your test (by using decks 1 & 2 of course)
Does the controller still resets ?
I ready did the test following your steps and the controller still resets !! using pitch lock reset and pitch reset only and still resets too !!

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:01 pm
Even when FX CH SELECT switch is on deck 4 ? (While you reset deck 1 or deck 2 ?)
I'm asking because I do have something in mind, but I cannot reproduce. Therefore I need your help to troubleshoot your issue.

Quick question: You're running Big Sur, right ?
Is your MAC a M1 model or is it Intel based ?

PS: Your video shows that FX CH SELECT is on DECK 2, and you perform a pitch reset on Deck 2.
I want you to turn that switch to deck 4 and then perform a pitch reset on deck 2

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:08 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Even when FX CH SELECT switch is on deck 4 ? (While you reset deck 1 or deck 2 ?) Yes i'll ready did this too
I'm asking because I do have something in mind, but I cannot reproduce. Therefore I need your help to troubleshoot your issue.

Is your MAC a M1 model or is it Intel based ? My macbook pro its intel base

PS: Your video shows that FX CH SELECT is on DECK 2, and you perform a pitch reset on Deck 2.
I want you to turn that switch to deck 4 and then perform a pitch reset on deck 2
I'll ready did this perform and for just in case I tested on each channel one by one too including sampler and master and still doing the problem

PS: i'm ready did the firmware update too, to the new last version with Pioneer

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 9:42 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Even when FX CH SELECT switch is on deck 4 ? (While you reset deck 1 or deck 2 ?)

Is your MAC a M1 model or is it Intel based ?

This is the video performing the what you asking me to do switching FX CH SELECT to 4 and perform a pitch reset on deck 2 the problem star with the displays on jog wheels disappear and do the problem watch the displays on jog wheels : https://youtu.be/qxN6OqvZxX8

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 10:05 pm
Can you please answer as well if you are on Big Sur and if you have a M1 MAC or an Intel one ?

Thank you!

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 10:14 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Can you please answer as well if you are on Big Sur and if you have a M1 MAC or an Intel one ?

Thank you!

I have a intel base macbook pro with big sur

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 10:32 pm
I sent you a test mapper via PM.
Let me know if it fixes anything..

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 7:25 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I sent you a test mapper via PM.
Let me know if it fixes anything..

I'm tested the new mapper and still doing the same problem, i tested without playing any song and push the pitch reset without any song playing and still doing the same problem too

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 1:30 pm
I sent you a PM.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jun 21 @ 8:21 am
Same issues using hp laptop during live performance track sound chopped and 🐌 down tracks

发表时间 Wed 09 Jun 21 @ 8:01 pm
Uhmm no!
Your issue is not the same and has nothing to do with what's described here.
So, better start your own thread and provide as many details as possible if you want real help.
"sound chopped during performance" is too generic as a description. It's like saying "I hear a noise when I drive my Chevy"

发表时间 Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 6:40 am