快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJ SB3
i hope someone can help me. In the summer i rented a DDJ SB3 every time i DJ for a party. i finally had the money to buy my own SB3, i used the same settings i used in the summer but i cant fully function with my controller. whenever i use my crossfader a song will load on a deck and will auto loop. i dont have full control of the controller. i have the same settings i used all summer but i cant use the controller. I know the controller is not broken, it has to be something in the settings. if someone can please help me ASAP, i have a gig to play in 4 days...

发表时间 Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 1:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
user21465613 wrote :
....whenever i use my crossfader a song will load on a deck and will auto loop..

Are you using the factory default mapping or some Custom one ?
Can you check if crossfader is mapped to just crossfader ?

Check if you have FaderStart setting to Yes
Also MixFX could be enabled and Loop Roll selected ? Check in Essential Layout skin

发表时间 Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 4:09 am
the crossfader start setting is on No
im on the factory default
mixFX is on echo
also when i move the crossfader past the halfway point it will automatically change from deck 1 to deck 3 and i can not use the controller buttons to change the decks or even turn off the auto loop from the controller

发表时间 Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 11:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you check if all the above happen if you use the default audio setup with the sb3 sound card as Master and Headphones ?

If still happening, lts exclude faulty device by using the bundled software

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 5:05 am
what does that mean, exclude faulty device by using the bundle software

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 21 @ 1:23 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
try it with another software, and report if it works ok with that.

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 21 @ 1:26 am