快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark NV
The left screen in not changing the loop size when I press the buttons.

I can see the loop size (2,4,8,16) change on the skin but it stays on 32 on the NV screen.

Can someone tell me what I need to change to fix this please??

发表时间 Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 12:57 pm
Any ideas??

Also Is there a way the grid lines can be shown??

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 21 @ 3:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Works fine here, on both Windows and Mac.
Which view do you have on the NV, the one with the 8 loop boxes or the one with the Scratchwave ?
What buttons do you use to control the loops ?
Can you check with factory default mapping - if not already using ?

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 21 @ 4:29 pm
I use the one with the scratch wave but neither that or the one with the boxes shows the correct loop length.

It seems to be stuck on 32.

Also for the mapping there are 3 different ones, 1 for the left screen, 1 for the right screen and then 1 for the unit as a whole I believe.

Is there anyway to reloading the definition file??

EDIT

It only happens with deck 1

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 21 @ 10:53 pm
Ok so after further investigation, it is only deck 1 that does not show the loop length on the NV.

All other decks show the loop length moving on either the scratch wave screen or the screen with the 8 boxes.

So I’m gonna assume there’s something wrong with my device file??

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 4:31 pm
Any help would be most appreciated...

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 1:01 am
Why would you need a "device" file ?
If you have done your own definition then yes it's very easy to mess things.
Also you are missing any possible bug fixes pushed for the device (unless you take care of it manually)

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 10:34 am
I haven’t done my own, I’m using the one that’s built in but I don’t see anything different in the mappings from the left or right screen so I figured there’s a typo in the device file some where 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bob said it’s working for him but it’s not working on mine!

I keep asking and throwing things out as to what I need to look for to fix this but as you can see no one is giving any answers.

NO I HAVE NOT CHANGED THE MAPPING OR MADE MY OWN DEFINITION FILE.

I can see on the screen the loop length change on decks 2,3, and 4 but for some reason it doesn’t show on 1 (the NV SCREEN).

Something is messed up somewhere and ITS NOT MY FAULT 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’ve had this thing for a couple weeks and it’s never shown deck 1’s loop length. I’m using the latest beta build as I always update whenever they are pushed out. No sense in using old software......

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 3:40 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
So I’m gonna assume there’s something wrong with my device file??

You're quite an old member here to know that when we say "device file" we mean a "definition" file, not a "mapping" file
That's why I asked.
If you're not using a custom definition then there is a problem somewhere that we need to find with your help since we can't reproduce. (I don't have NV, I have NVII BTW. DjDad has NV)
For starters, I would check if loop roll mode is enabled on deck 1.
If not, I would try to TEMPORARY reset VirtualDj settings (move settings.xml file out of VirtualDJ temporarily)
If resetting settings fixes the issue then we will have to take a closer look on your settings to find out what brakes it.
If resetting settings doesn't fix it then we'll have to dig further on our own device and definition.

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 9:54 pm
OK Thank you,

So removing my settings file and opening VDJ back up, the NV shows the loop length changes.

Would you like me to upload my settings file??

Or I guess I can start from scratch changing my settings and see if I can find it.

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 11:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, please upload the settings file or send it to my email

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 21 @ 12:53 am