快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Definition needed.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is there a way to obtain the devices definition .xml for Denon dn-s3900s?

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 5:06 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, why do you need it?

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 5:07 am
I'm the guy trying to get his 3900s to work with his vci400 which has a custom device definition so I have to disable built-in device definitions for the custom files for the vci-400 to work but then the 3900s don't work. I've tried "Force -" command but it's not working. So I figured if I could put the device definition . Xml for the 3900s in the devices folder then when I disable built in definitions it'll be able to see the 3900s xml. I hope I'm being clear cause that has been driving me crazy.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 5:47 am
To have force- working, make sure you add "force-" in front of the filename (without the space)

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 5:56 am
Adion wrote :
To have force- working, make sure you add "force-" in front of the filename (without the space)

Trying right now, be right back.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:02 am
It's not working for me

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:20 am
So you have a definition in your VirtualDJ\Devices folder (not mappers folder) called "force-VCI400.xml" or something like that?

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:46 am
Yes
It changes the way VDJ sees the 400.
Example VDJ call the play button "track_pad_play" my definition is "track_pad6_A_left".
This gives me a way to change certain things independently. Like swapping the right side cue and play buttons so they mirror the left side.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 7:05 am
What is the first line of your definition to identify the device?

(Also, to identify left and right side buttons separately with default definition you can also use device_side in the mapper)

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 7:21 am
Adion wrote :
What is the first line of your definition to identify the device?

(Also, to identify left and right side buttons separately with default definition you can also use device_side in the mapper)

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 7:27 am
Your PID seems to be wrong.
It should be pid="0x0231"

Can you change it and try again ?

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 11:02 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Your PID seems to be wrong.
It should be pid="0x0231"

Can you change it and try again ?

That seems to have worked. I'll be testing indepth later tonight.

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 4:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)