快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: install on Windows 10 problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I get the following error message...
Somebody help me, please!
Error writing to file: C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ\virtualdj.exe. Verify that you have access to that directory.

发表时间 Mon 15 Mar 21 @ 1:56 pm
First, try restart the computer, in case the virtualdj.exe process got stuck and is in use...

After that, if still not working, at the installer file that you downloaded, try right-click and choose "Run as administrator"

发表时间 Mon 15 Mar 21 @ 3:25 pm
Try to create a new user profile, and use that profile just dor DJng. A new user login will scrub any issues. This method doesn't resolve your issue, but will work indefinitely. Be aure the new user has admin rights.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 21 @ 2:18 pm
I'm having a similar issue but when I add a new user it won't let me access VDJ. says I don't have permissions. I'm trying to use VirtualDJ with two different profiles - one for clubs and one for mobile. I thought a second windows user profile would work but it's not. any suggestions? thanks

发表时间 Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 4:13 am
dj1942tPRO InfinityMember since 2021
I am working on moving VDJ from my regular windows ID to a separate I’d for DJing. I had to go into the VirtualDJ folder under program files and add permissions to the new userId before it would open. The icon didn’t show correctly before that either. I just matched the permissions the other userId had, but it seems it was “full” permissions. Do it to the .exe as well as the other file that is there.

Keep in mind that all of your settings and your database are stored under your userid’s private folders. I’m looking through the forums to see if that can be changed.

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 21 @ 3:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)