快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New to Virtual DJ karaoke

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been using Virtual DJ for the DJ side of things, however I have just subscribed to the karaoke feature of VDJ - My initial reaction to the program is the song selection is NOTHING like it is on the music program. Am I doing something wrong? I have a corporate event tomorrow evening and I am hoping I am just missing some box to check to correct this. I also don't see where I can change my screen layout to show the field where I can add names to the upcoming songs, add music between songs etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 2:55 pm

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 3:05 pm
Thank you for the links. On the layout that you have pasted, how do I apply that layout? Currently, at the bottom right I have a field that is the effects loops, and a field that allows for a playlist to be assembled. Is there a setting I need to go to for the karaoke layout? I really appreciate your help!

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 4:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check the dot [known as a "snap"] on the right side

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 4:25 pm
The small dot as mentioned gives you access to the karaoke options

And for "Next Singer Displays" one default is included, and you can add more from Extensions

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 5:05 pm

A little tutorial video here that might be of interest:

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 6:39 pm
That is pretty cool, it has been years since I have done karaoke, but it looks like VDJ has really put some work into that side of things!

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 7:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)