快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark Mixtrack Pro FX VU Meter

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the mapper on the VU meters so that when the PFL Buttons on both decks are not active the VU meters are showing the master Output levels and When i press any of the PFL buttons the VU meters display the Individual Channel Levels for Decks A/B

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 5:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And if PFL is enabled on one of the Decks only, what do you want the other one to display ? The Other Deck (with PFL off) or nothing ?

Try mapping VUMETER as ..
device_side 'left' ? deck left pfl ? deck left get_level : deck right pfl ? nothing : deck master get_vu_meter_left : deck right pfl ? deck right get_level : deck left pfl ? nothing : deck master get_vu_meter_right

and let me know if thats how you need it to work

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 6:18 pm
djdad wrote :
And if PFL is enabled on one of the Decks only, what do you want the other one to display ? The Other Deck (with PFL off) or nothing ?

device_side 'left' ? deck left pfl ? deck left get_level : deck right pfl ? nothing : deck master get_vu_meter_left : deck right pfl ? deck right get_level : deck left pfl ? nothing : deck master get_vu_meter_right

yeah if one of the PFL buttons is enabled then i want the VU meters to display both Channel Level outputs and if the PFL is not on the i would like it to display the Master Output Level

Hope thats makes Sense :)

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 6:39 pm
DISCO SPINNERZ wrote :
djdad wrote :

yeah if one of the PFL buttons is enabled then i want the VU meters to display both Channel Level outputs and if the PFL is not on the i would like it to display the Master Output Level

Hope thats makes Sense :)

Also on an unrelated note not sure if you know this but do you know if there will be any future updates to the skin builder and the skin builder extractor?

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 6:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DISCO SPINNERZ wrote :
yeah if one of the PFL buttons is enabled then i want the VU meters to display both Channel Level outputs

then try this ...
device_side 'left' ? deck left pfl ? deck left get_level : deck right pfl ? deck left get_level  : deck master get_vu_meter_left : deck right pfl ? deck right get_level : deck left pfl ? deck right get_level : deck master get_vu_meter_right

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 7:09 pm
Perfect That works perfectly very well thankyou

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 8:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)