快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Audio drop outs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Weird issue i've been having lately. Not sure if it's s/w or h/w so maybe someone can help. Intermittently the audio will drop out about 80% for a couple of seconds then goes back to normal. it doesn't affect the output but i hear it in my headphones. Also the cue button on the controller starts to flash while this happens so something wacky is definitely going on. I thought it was my headphone connection but i tried another pair and same thing. it's a real problem with beatmixing and when i'm on the mic. any thoughts? i'm on vdj2021, a pioneer ddj sb2 and macbook pro running big sur 11.1

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 8:33 pm

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 8:55 pm

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 9:17 pm
i just noticed that it seems to happen all the time when i drag a song to a deck - there's a message that comes up that says "computing stems". i think it might have something to do with that.

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 9:41 pm
Maybe try increasing the size of your audio buffer, or setting stems to use GPU rather than CPU.

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 9:45 pm
thanks groovin. i did change to GPU. i can't seem to find in settings where to find audio buffer?

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 9:47 pm
in Options Type MathEngine and there you are.!!!

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 21 @ 12:26 am
thanks for your tips. i figured it out. not a s/w issue. i had 3 inputs on a powered usb hub but i guess it was too much so i took one out and moved it to another hub..all good now.

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 21 @ 7:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)