快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: cancel subscription
Hi,

I want to cancel subscription but I cannot find anywhere anywhere(!!!) cancel button.
How to do this? I'm frustrated already.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 12:32 am
My guess would be under My account -> My licenses, because that's where I could cancel my iDJPool subscription if I wanted to
But it's just a guess since my license is Pro Infinity

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 1:29 am
Hi, thank you for the answer.

I can see there: VirtualDJ 2020 Home PLUS License for DDJRB.
This is a plain text, this is not a link, there is no any button.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 6:27 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The Home Plus license is a one time payment. It is not a subscription, and you can use it for as long as you like.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 6:40 am
Ok, something is taking 19$ from my bank account every month without my knowledge and this is for sure.
So I would assume some subscription.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 9:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no subscription under the account you used to post here. Perhaps you have a second account/email you used to purchase the sub ?
Please contact Support for futher details.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 9:40 pm
You were right. I have created second account under other email address and I found option to cancel this subscription.
For anyone who will be in the same situation my advice, go to this page
https://fastspring.com/consumer-support-form/look-up-charge/
and fulfil the form and you will get the result with an information if your payment has been found and which account has been used for this.
I hope I will help anyone who will be lost as I was.
Thank you everyone who tried to help me and sorry so panic mode :).

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 21 @ 2:29 am

发表时间 Sat 30 Apr 22 @ 11:20 am
Hi,

I want to cancel subscription but I cannot find anywhere anywhere(!!!) cancel button.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 2:10 am
The Subscription on this account ended in January 2021. So unless you have another account you have nothing to cancel.

发表时间 Sun 08 May 22 @ 11:44 am
To cancel the 'auto-renew' option (as it will), open Virtual DJ and open the Options tab by clicking on the 'Star' or 'Cog Wheel' top right of page. Then, from the options on LHS click 'Licenses'. Now look towards the top of the page and look for 'Email: your email address' . Click on the 'Star' after your email address and you will be taken to your account page. ' (you will have to sign in again). Click on 'my licences' for option to cancel

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 22 @ 8:50 am

user23047247 wrote :
Hi,

发表时间 Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 6:20 pm
Hi, i will cancel my subscrption.
I lost my job.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 22 @ 11:34 am
Hey , so I no longer have access to my email on this account but I want to cancel my subscription but can’t login

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 22 @ 11:56 pm
alex_croes
Hi, i will cancel my subscrption.
I lost my job.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jan 23 @ 8:12 pm
user23047247 wrote :
Hi,

发表时间 Thu 18 May 23 @ 1:03 pm
I need to cancel my subscription but I can’t find solution

发表时间 Sun 16 Jul 23 @ 6:06 pm