快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Right Channel Level
My right channel level is stuck on 0.82. When I try & move the slider to the top on my pioneer sb3 controller it only reaches this level on the skin. How do I change this to normal?

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 12:31 pm
What you are saying is the pitch or volume?

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 5:39 pm
Shift-Tempo Range To Change this value. It will change how the tempo slider Functions.
Hope this is what you are looking for.

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 5:44 pm
Sorry, it's the volume fader - the left one is fine but the right one is greyed out on the skin & only reaches that point when I move it up. In the mapping, it seems it's set at 0.82 but struggling to change it.

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 6:37 pm
The mapping is the same for ALL volume sliders.
If one of them doesn't reach the top then the volume slider itself is broken and you should visit a service center to check it and have it fixed/replaced

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 6:52 pm
Ok, just to add, obviously it doesn't affect the sound in any way, just wondered why it's stuck on 0.82 by what I can see in mapping. When I use my mouse to move the slider up to the top, I can see the shadowed out bit where it's stuck at. Also, once the slider is at the top I can move the shadowed out bit up & down on the controller.

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 6:56 pm
As PhantomDeeJay mentioned it may be that the fader is not working correctly.

You can test that fader is working correctly by looking in the Mapper, and see the values, as you move it.

It should go from 0.0 to 1.0 in the upper right window, of Mapper, when sliding the fader from off to full volume.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 10:54 am
Hi, yeah I can see in mapping the left slider moves to 1.0 and the right moves only up to 0.78. Looks like it's not syncing with the hardware properly. It was working fine a couple of days ago and only had the controller a month!!! Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 11:15 am
Time to contact the retailer and get it replaced under warranty.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 11:17 am
I fixed it - rolled up a bit of tissue & carefully dragged it along inside the gap of the fader. Don't know what made me think of this or how it worked! Cheers.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 4:25 pm
Best get yourself a decksaver for it then.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 4:32 pm
how exactly did you fix this? I am having the same problem.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 22 @ 4:37 am