由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJLAMAPRO (OEM)Member since 2017
I am using MacbookPro 13inch mid 2012... OS is macOS Sierra
Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
HDD: 250 GB Solid State SATA Drive
RAM Memory 12GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536

Please Help Me on Following Topics: I use Pioneer DDJ 1000
1) Video Freezes when I play 1080p video of Dimensions: 1920X1080 but plying 720p is fine
2) While Playing if I start loop on another deck it freezes the audio too
3) Virtual DJ 2021 hangs up all functions work but video crossfader stops working..
4) Sometimes CUE button on both deck stops working
5) What is default value for videoMaxMemory ?
6) What should I do for videoUsesDXVA YES/NO? According to my MACBOOK specification

Please some one help on this topic will be grateful....

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 12:17 pm
Hi,

I'm using a macbook 2014 with 8gb of memory. My video is Intel Iris 6000 1536. What i did to get by was in the options window for video type in the video memory ram mines was 1536. That should get you by. You will once in while lag depending if you run a shader in your next mix . You really need a newer computor with dedicated video card. I been told i need at least 2gb of dedicated video ram. You can run 1080 but if i were you i go to 720 for now until you upgrade your computor. I will have to get away from macbooks the newer ones are just too expensive. PC gaming computer is my next move. I love my mac but the cost is just got to be too much.

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 8:20 am
I would say your mac is getting too warm. I have the same macbook pro and if i dont run the fan at full speed when doing video it starts to lag and become unresponsive.

发表时间 Fri 26 Feb 21 @ 4:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)