快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Connecting to Vmix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If there is a way of broadcasting without a stream key. The application i want to send vdj to does not need one but vdj seems to need to use it

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 5:15 pm
Try with just some gibberish in the streamkey ..
Like for example the word none or nothing

will probably be ignored by the server you are broadcasting to, if it does not require a key

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 5:48 pm
Thanks will try that
Happy New Year

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 5:55 pm
tried it with gibberish, but the service I am streaming to have confirmed that the key needs to be empty. it is secure rtmps not rtmp

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 6:38 pm
Secure RTMP should be fine..
Facebook is also secure (rtmps).

Strange there is no stream key. How do you authenticate yourself, I guess the broadcast server is not open for all to use ?

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 6:57 pm
Ok, not familiar with VMIX but assumed it was a server software that let users connect and stream to the server.. .

But it looks to be the opposite, a stream client .. That streams TO servers (websites).
So I guess you are not trying to stream to Vmix but rather to say Facebook or Youtube or similar?

VirtualDJ can do that directly... no need for any 3rd party software.

IF you want to grab VirtualDJ into Vmix you probably just have to route the audio to the app, as well as grab the video, but Im not familiar with that program. Looks like NDI could work (grabs the video from VDJ) but VDJ doesnt have NDI. But maybe the program has a "windows grabber" (like OBS), that can grab the video window of VirutalDJ

But its nothing to do with broadcast settings in VirtualDJ, nor any streamkey .. .
That is for connecting to servers (Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, Youtube, etc etc)

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 7:03 pm

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 7:11 pm
This is to set something else up where more than one user can connect see if friend can explain better than what i am

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 7:24 pm
So this is my setting, Vmix does not require a key, what ever i put as key, blank or other it refuses to connect, can't figure out how to connect

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 7:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)