快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: headphone mix issues denon mcx 8000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i'm having issues with the headphone mix from my mcx 8000. When im turning the nobs on the controller it doesn't do anything to the faders inside the software. i have a feeling it's a mapping issue, but i can't really figure out what to do.

发表时间 Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 10:03 am
The headphone mix button on the MCX8000 is hardware only so does nothing in VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 10:33 am
kradcliffe wrote :
The headphone mix button on the MCX8000 is hardware only so does nothing in VDJ.

I know i have have been able to control the mix between cue and master in the software with the nobs on my controller before though. That is why i find it a bit strange that i can't do it all of the sudden

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 6:20 pm
Go to the MCX8000 mapping and rotate the knob. Let us know if he will detected a midi command when you rotate.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 6:36 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
Go to the MCX8000 mapping and rotate the knob. Let us know if he will detected a midi command when you rotate.

no, it doesn't.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 6:45 pm
If you are sure that this was possible in the past, downdate your Installation and do this test again.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 9:35 pm
Can't see how it would have been possible at all.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 11:10 pm
DJ schaphro wrote :
with the nobs on my controller

With the knobs on what controller?

As kradcliffe has told you (and as the VDJ setup guide for the MCX8000 tells you) the knob on the MCX8000 doesn't send MIDI, so it won't affect the on-screen controls.

It doesn't need to. You have hardware. The software controls aren't required.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 11:15 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
MCX8000 need a Pro Licenze and he is a Limited edition user
but MCX8000 have the dimmed leds on Hotcues bug tested with new v8.5 so bug isn´t fixed on MCX8000

djdad fixed it on Denon MC 7000 but not on MCX8000
the blue dimmed leds on Hotcues on Initialize was actually a bug that got fixed in later Builds

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 20 @ 10:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)