快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Questions about the level of Possible Customization

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi All,

I am new to VDJ, and I am trialing it now to see if I want to purchase it. I have a few questions about the level of customization that is possible:

1. Is it possible to change the mouse behavior? For example, change the behavior of a "right-click", I'd like to change the right-click on a pad to open a sub-menu of actions. if so, where should I be looking to understand how?
2. How can I change the color of the entire pad? I don't like the small horizontal line of color.

I am perfectly okay with doing the scripting necessary (I am a developer by trade). I just wanted someone to point me to the correct resources. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 7:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 right click a pad, calls pad_shift - that's not hardcoded, default pro skin you'd be looking @ line 2513 - 2522, you'd also have to do the right deck

2 so you actually still want the coloured line but you want to "bigger it" depends on the skin, in default pro you'd be looking at the visual @ line 592 you might have to reorder how the button draws so the visual is drawn first before the text
[this is the button definition]

if you look over the skin & skin SDK you should get it pretty quickly given your background.
other than a completely open sauce you won't find a more customisable dj software. Most [like 98%] of the gui is customisable, there's some things that are hardcoded but there isn't much.

发表时间 Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 8:40 pm
Awesome. Thanks for the pointers. Now I can work on this tonight :)

locodog wrote :
1 right click a pad, calls pad_shift - that's not hardcoded, default pro skin you'd be looking @ line 2513 - 2522, you'd also have to do the right deck

2 so you actually still want the coloured line but you want to "bigger it" depends on the skin, in default pro you'd be looking at the visual @ line 592 you might have to reorder how the button draws so the visual is drawn first before the text
[this is the button definition]

if you look over the skin & skin SDK you should get it pretty quickly given your background.
other than a completely open sauce you won't find a more customisable dj software. Most [like 98%] of the gui is customisable, there's some things that are hardcoded but there isn't much.

发表时间 Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)