快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: PLEASE make RECURSE available

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Please make recurse available within the options to be adjustable.
It is just a pain in the ass to make everytime a right click to select it.
I would like to have it per default and knowing some guys does not, please make it for us selectable!

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 1:45 am
I'm not sure if recurse works on the database level only, or if it also accesses the storage and scans for files.
If the latter is true, then this would be hell for people with slow drives or HDDs, and some people may not know why this is and just blame the software.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 5:14 pm
Been a few requests, might come ;-)

And could possibly just be part of the VirtualDJ folders, so it would only be on playlists, virtual folders ("crates"), favorites (bookmarked), and filter folders (perhaps)

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 6:06 pm
> would be hell for people with slow drives
Easy, make it switchable in the options and set „off“ as default.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 8:07 pm
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
FunctionDJ wrote :
I'm not sure if recurse works on the database level only, or if it also accesses the storage and scans for files.
If the latter is true, then this would be hell for people with slow drives or HDDs, and some people may not know why this is and just blame the software.

As VDJ has anyway millions of option to be modified it should be no issue to let the user select how it is working.
Default ON or default OFF or just for XYZ-Folders.....

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 12:21 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
like this?

repeat_start 'autoRecurse' 100ms -1 & param_equal `get_var '$rFolder'` `get_browsed_folder` ? nothing : recurse_folder & set '$rFolder' `get_browsed_folder`

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 9:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)