快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Help with Custom Button action script

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello guys, I am responsible for the technique of our registered association for dancesport. We are now digitizing our Dancemusik CDs and offering our members to play them by touchscreen with your software Virtual DJ. I started to adapt a skin for touchscreen and our special purposes. Now I am trying to get different songs organized in playlist to be played one by one with a timer of 90s.

Some explanation:

To train the final rounds in a competition and to get the stamina we play for standard dances a Waltz for 90s then a 15s pause, then a Tango for 90s and 15s pause, then Slow Fox for 90s with 15s pause, then Vienesse Waltz for 90s and 15s pause and then a Quickstep for 90s with 15s pause. After that it starts again with Waltz.

To automate this procedure I would like to assign a button with a script that do this and stops when the button is pressed again:

I have a solution for playing single playlists by automix and randomize the songs:

var_equal "Waltz" 0 ? off & set "Waltz" 1 & browser_gotofolder "C:\Users\Dancers\Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists\Waltz.m3u" & playlist_load & playlist_randomize & automix ? nothing : automix : on & set "Waltz" 0 & automix ? automix & play_pause : nothing

This works well but I'm getting confused with 10 dances and I don't really know how to script the 90s play and the 15s pause.

I tried this:

set "Playlist" 0 & var_equal "TrainFinalRound" 0 ? off & set "TrainFinalRound" 1 & repeat 90000ms & cycle "Playlist" 2 & automix_skip & var_equal "Playlist" 1 ? browser_gotofolder "C:\Users\Dancers\Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists\Waltz.m3u" & playlist_load & playlist_randomize & automix ? nothing : automix : browser_gotofolder "C:\Users\Dancers\Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists\Tango.m3u" & playlist_load & playlist_randomize & automix ? nothing : automix : on & set "TrainFinalRound" 0 & automix ? automix & play_pause : nothing

But something is wrong with the button on/off state and it do not have a pause.

Do you have any hints?

Best Regards

Tobias

发表时间 Thu 22 Oct 20 @ 2:09 pm

发表时间 Thu 22 Oct 20 @ 2:13 pm
Wow, thanks! I have not got a clue about the Event Scheduler but this helps a lot. Thank you very much! My honest regards, Tobias.

发表时间 Thu 22 Oct 20 @ 2:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)