快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Missing LED Mappings/Controller Definitions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, It appears that the Behringer CMD MM-1 is missing it's LED mappings for the Left/Right and Cue buttons, I'd really like to get access over these leds. I'm wondering if there is any way these mappings could be added to VirtualDJ, or if the controller definitions could be added to the controller list at http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html so folks can have a jumping-off point to hack their controllers from. Personally, I had to jump through some hoops to assign the outer columns to different functions from the inner deck columns, which would have been much easier if I had a definition in the Devices folder that overrode the included definition (though was still easier than figuring out a definition from scratch ;) ).

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 12:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The CUE leds dont miss mapping. They are simply un-assigned because by default they follow the true/false state of their buttons.
If you want to provide specific action, select the LED_PFL key in the Keys drop down list in VDJ Controllers tab., and provide an action.

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 1:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)