快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Accessing an audioonly plugin gui from a script

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good day all,

I am trying to open/close the gui for the Cover plugin by holding a controller button. By pushing the same controller button, I would like to activate/deactivate same said plugin.

The script reads as follows:

holding? deck master effect_show_gui 'Cover' : deck master video_source_select 'Cover' ? deck master video_source_select 'None' : deck master video_source_select 'Cover'

The result is that plugin ‘Cover (master)’ gui opens and closes, and that plugin ‘Cover (v. Source) activates and deactivates.

Despite having searched, what is the command to open the gui for audioonly (v. Source) [I assume]?

Picture is attached. Your help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ralph

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 6:06 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
effect_show_gui 'audioOnlyVisualisation'

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 6:34 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
For fun: a crazy script (holding toggles the corresponding GUI : video --> master ; audio : --> video source ; simple click toggles effect : video : Cover on/off : video source Cover/None) :
- When video source is None, is_audioonlyvisualisation is off; is_video is needed to detect mode
- When video source is None, there is no GUI; temporary activates Cover in a way to toggle GUI

deck master holding ? is_audioonlyvisualisation ? effect_show_gui audioonlyvisualisation : is_video ? effect_show_gui Cover : video_source_select Cover & effect_show_gui audioonlyvisualisation & video_source_select None : is_audioonlyvisualisation ? video_source_select Cover ? video_source_select None : video_source_select Cover : is_video ? video_fx_select Cover ? video_fx Cover : video_fx_select None & video_fx Cover : video_source_select Cover

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 7:28 am
Hello locodog and Nicotux,

Certainly, very helpful, thank you!

Now, in my bigger scheme of things I am trying to open the gui of a non-active plugin on my controller. I have three buttons assigned to 3 plugins. (Cover, Slideshow and Camera). With the mouse every combination is possible, but I cannot achieve this from the controller buttons though.

The three buttons are scripted, respectively.

skin_panel 'videomixer' on & holding? deck master video_source_select 'Cover' & effect_show_gui 'audioOnlyVisualisation' : deck master video_source_select 'Cover' ? deck master video_source_select 'None' : deck master video_source_select 'Cover'

I can achieve my desired result with deck 1, 2 & master. This audioonly thing I find somewhat evasive, or more my lack of understanding the logic.

Again, I will find any further insight valuable.

Ralph

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 7:28 am
ahahah :-}

Just posted the answer before the question ^^
quote=Nicotux]
- When video source is None, is_audioonlyvisualisation is off; is_video is needed to detect mode
- When video source is None, there is no GUI; temporary activates Cover in a way to toggle GUI
[/quote"

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 7:35 am
Hehe, Nicotux, you are on form!

Very delightful support. Thank you so much!

I do see your strategy and I briefly went down a similar path. Considering I was not upfront with my solution, I combined your script and the results are almost what I am looking for.

I will work with your concept and once victorious, I post my result here. :)

Ralph

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 8:12 am
There is a bug in VDJ that was not fully identified : now it is :

when selecting None as audioonlyvisualisation (or any other effect which is not in the "video" list but exist in another one) the transition 'none' is selected instead and video_fx_select will show list of transitions instead of overlays and visualizations

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 9:00 am
Thanks for the info Nicotux.

Two days of trying my own variations there seems to be no coming back from this state other than a relaunching VDJ. I have tailored your script above for my needs and can work with the result.

发表时间 Mon 07 Sep 20 @ 8:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)