快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-1000 Sound Card Settings

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Club390PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Can anyone out there please share your Pioneer DDJ-1000 Sound Card Settings and verify if you have either of the issues I have listed below.

I'm having issues using the 4 deck option (namely deck 4 not working)

Also, when recording my sets my microphone still gets recorded even though I have the setting for "record microphone" set to NO.

Any help would be great, thanks

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 9:47 pm
If its the DDJ-1000 (not DDJ-1000srt), the audio setup is just master + headphones

See here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000/installation.html

If you dont want to record the mic, simply remove the record entry in image below ;-)
Its a hardware mic only (straight to speaker output on the mixer) so the VDJ setting will not have any impact on the mic on this controller

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 9:51 pm
Rune, I didn't realize there were 2 different models of the DDJ-1000. Are you saying that the DDJ-1000 will ONLY do 2 decks? It had the button to switch between 2 and 4 so I thought it would.

Also, are you saying that I should just delete the record line in the soundcard settings to get the mic to NOT record?

Sorry for the confusion, just want to be sure.

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 7:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can work with all 4 decks of course.

Yes, if you delete the "record" line in audio setup, VDJ will still record your mix, but without the Mic input.

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 7:22 pm
DJ dad, can you help me with the audio settings to get all 4 decks to show up....and record option.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 2:07 am
There is no such thing as "all 4 decks option" on sound configuration for DDJ-1000
DDJ-1000 needs just "master"+"headphones" and it can work with as many decks as you like... You could even use 12 decks with it if you had convenient way to control them.

The record entry on default sound configuration ensures that VirtualDJ will record "what you hear" out of your controller's master output.

If you remove that entry then VirtualDJ will perform "internal" recording and it will only record itself. No mic, no sound from analog sources e.t.c.
In this case the sound setup must still be "master"+"headphones"

Finally: The MIC of DDJ-1000 is not routed on VirtualDJ as a mic input (drivers/firmware limitation of DDJ-1000)
This means that the recordmic option does not apply on your case simply because your sound configuration does not have a "mic" input, nor you can add one (for DDJ-1000)

发表时间 Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 10:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 31 Aug 20 @ 1:52 pm
Do you mean like this:

Master = Channel 1 &2
Headphone = Channel 3 & 4
Master = Channel 5 & 6
Headphone = Channel 7 & 8

Is this how I should configure the sound card to get the option of Left side 1/3 and Right side 2/4 buttons to work = 4 decks

发表时间 Tue 01 Sep 20 @ 2:25 am

发表时间 Tue 01 Sep 20 @ 6:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)