快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Configure DDJ1000 to use hardware effects

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How i configure my DDJ-1000 to use hardware effects (in the beats effects section of the controller) and not the VDJ effects?

I tried to set separated decks, but still using software effects.

Thks!

发表时间 Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 10:11 pm
from the manual
*As of Firmware 1.05 released in June 2018 from Pioneer, hardware effects are always applied on analog sources, while software effects are always applied on digital sources. Devices with older firmware will not be able to use ANY effects on analog sources with the default mapper of VirtualDJ and will have to upgrade their Firmware to version 1.05 or greater.

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000/layout/mixer.html

发表时间 Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 12:22 am
So does that mean if I downgrade my firmware to v1.04 I can use VDJ with hardware FX?

Has anyone done this? Any functionality issues with the older firmware?

发表时间 Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 12:47 am
I don't think you can downgrade.
But even if you could, older firmware had several issues with effects and that's why Pioneer updated the firmware at the first place.
Also older firmware required a different audio setup with different mapping on several elements. So, it will not work "out of the box"

Simply put: It's impossible to use hardware effects in a digital source with DDJ-1000 (any digital source, even Rekordbox)

发表时间 Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 7:24 am
How come you want to use hardware effects? If you want software effects that are as close to the hardware effects of the 1000 as possible, i think you'd need to use Rekordbox. I've tried it once and while i don't necessarily like their effects more, it seems they are closer to the hardware effects and how they sound.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 4:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)