快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Beatlock offset

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

im mixing sometimes with enabled beatlock and found out that the auto BPM analyze will not match the basedrums perfectly together, because the attack of them basedrums is different, some of them also have a fast kick and delayed bass. Its not a problem, i can just adjust the grid with two buttons "adjust_cbg +1%" and "adjust_cbg -1%". But, the changed grid will be stored to the database immediately and if I mix this song later with another songs, i need to do small grid adjusts again -> then ive lost the sync to my first song. So all songs are never exactly in sync. Its impossible to use one song as reference for all.

The solution is easy: disable beatlock and mix like a man. But: I use beatlock because i mix with old live played songs and their beat is not stable. It costs a lot of time and concentration and more then one try to find the best part for the crossfade.

My propose is:
If beatlock is on, it should consider a temporary offset value. This offset value could be automatically adjusted with the outer jog ring or with two buttons. If i unload the song, the offset should go back to +/- 0. Rekordbox is doing this way.

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 11:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)