快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Deezer
I wish Deezer had same integration as once Spotify and now Tidal on algoriddim's djay Pro. Namely, on djay Pro it is possible to see songs that match on Tidal's library and browse not only through my playlists but also Tidal's native genres, tops etc.
I know that VDJ has matched songs feature (GeniusDJ, Live feedback and compatible songs) but it it not near so useful and convenient as in djay Pro.

发表时间 Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 5:27 pm
I use a handful of Deezer generated playlists lile that. Simply add them in Deezer, and they show up in VDJ

发表时间 Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 6:29 pm
I love VDJ. But recently played around with djay pro (Windows version). Its stability is awful and it does not support ASIO (there is workaround) and none of mine current controllers are natively supported. But its bulit in MATCH feature ir really cool. Super useful tool that helps find next compatible songs on the fly or discover new similar ...
It has some kind of algorythm that dicovers similar songs on tidal. Probably uses Tidal's own song matching features.
Really miss it on VDJ :(

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 12:15 pm
DJ_Ikass wrote :
I love VDJ. But recently played around with djay pro (Windows version). Its stability is awful and it does not support ASIO (there is workaround) and none of mine current controllers are natively supported. But its bulit in MATCH feature ir really cool. Super useful tool that helps find next compatible songs on the fly or discover new similar ...
It has some kind of algorythm that dicovers similar songs on tidal. Probably uses Tidal's own song matching features.
Really miss it on VDJ :(

VDJ has 2 of those features as well in case you didn't know
From the manual:

(and yes I agree - djay pro is probably the best DJ software available on iPads, but it's still very basic except for the stems separation, and generally pretty bad - and so is their support. I got the feeling that they are a tiny company)

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 12:52 pm
klausmogensen wrote :

VDJ has 2 of those features as well in case you didn't know

Thanks Klaus! I know these features. They works, kinda.. but djaypro match feature is nicer.

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 2:13 pm
In my experience, Tidal's song suggestions are quite bad.

I've been building a playlist and had suggestions that were completely different in style to the tracks in the list.

Of the services I've used, IMO the Spotify suggestions are far better. I regularly transfer playlists back and forth just so I can use the Spotify suggestions.

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 5:40 pm
Yes, I also have noticed that Spotify's algorithm on playing similar songs are much better than Deezer which I use and listen mostly

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 7:57 pm