快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Mixtrack FX Platinum

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

The keylock sign on the jog display is always off on Deck 1 and on on Deck 2, regardless of any settings. I'm also unable to activate scratch mode via the button on the controller. Tried this with Serato and it all works as expected, but I don't like Serato.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Bruce

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 12:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX:

Keylock sign toggle on/off just fine here , using SHIFT+PITCH BEND + button

Same does the Scratch/Vinyl mode using SHIFT+SCRATCH button.

Since both are enabled/disabled using a SHIFT+ button combination, have you tried other SHIFT operations, just in case there is an issue with the SHIFT button ? (.e.g SHIFT+ LOOP /2 or x2 to set a manual loop).
Read further operations in Manual .. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/platinumfx.html

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 12:59 pm
Thanks DJDAD, this worked fine for the keylock. This seems to be an independent function, would it not be set if enabled in the 'master' settings i.e. pitch lock?

For scratch, using shift and scratch switches to Deck 3 (from Deck 1) and then you can use scratch mode. I'm not able to switch Deck 1 or 2 to scratch mode, without switching to 3 or 4.

Using Serato this works as I would expect i.e. deck 1, hit scratch and that mode is enabled.

Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with how mappings work :(

Thanks, Bruce

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 10:35 am
It appears that Numark has released a new firmware update which has switched the functionality of the SCRATCH button to match the silkscreen.
We updated our device to the new firmware 1.10 and we could reproduce your issues.
Default mapping and definition will be updated in next release to match the new functionality.

Thanks for reporting.

发表时间 Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 10:32 am
Thanks for the update DJDAD and also to Jimmy who I've been talking to over email. Using SHIFT + SCRATCH (Deck Select) works as Numark describe the controller should work, it's simply the SCRATCH button (with no shift) functionality.

If you would like me to test anything to help with any changes, please do ask.

Thanks again :)

发表时间 Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 11:36 am

发表时间 Thu 06 Aug 20 @ 3:48 pm
Thanks for sorting so quickly, much appreciated :)

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 11:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)