快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Change shift pad mode to Stems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would like to change the x2 button on my hotpads so when i press shift and that button my stems are activated on the pads. Any idea what i need to add to achieve this? :)

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 4:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
x2 button? you're going to have give more controller info as I'm only good at guessing on mondays

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 4:52 pm

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 8:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
well a quick look and the mapping for that device is horrible, not really a atomix fault as they've got to make a device work to makers spec/ as user expects, I know where to begin but it would be totally remapping all the pads to actually be 8 pads.

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 10:16 pm
So because of the shift functionality it messes things up right? I am looking at a Prime 4 or a DDJ1000 soon this is just an old controller from the bottom of a cupboard; I have already had to remap so i have a gain for each channel :)

I would be really cool (to me) to be able too map 4 hot cues and the stems bar Vocals on the Pads or alternatively have a way to shift to the stems from hotcues on a higher end controller.

A one click way to re-enable all stems is something that has to be already available right?

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 5:46 am
user12292225 wrote :
I would like to change the x2 button on my hotpads so when i press shift and that button my stems are activated on the pads. Any idea what i need to add to achieve this? :)

I did a video on this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Y7Es-aHZ4

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 2:10 am
Thanks a lot!

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 6:16 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)