快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Search for similar songs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,
Please change the search routine via the menu "Search for similar songs".
Currently the search field will then contain "Title" AND "Artist" and other criteria if necessary.
This usually leads to the result that THE SAME SONG is "selectable" again and other songs are NOT included, because not ALL criteria fit equally (exception: duplicates in the archive).
Therefore I ask you to adjust the search routine (via the song menu!) so that ONLY "Title" (NOT additional match "Artist") is searched.
Then the list in the result really contains ALTERNATIVE songs, of course those of the same artist BUT also many other artists and variations.
This is currently - unfortunately not SO possible - unless you MANUALLY delete the automatic entry in the SEARCH field by everything except the "Title-Text".
Would be VERY pleased if this change could increase the workflow.
With best wishes for a successful implementation

发表时间 Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 8:35 pm
Can make a custom button with this action

get_browsed_title & param_cast & search_add

发表时间 Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 9:45 pm
Hi,
thank you for your help and indicate a possibility of a solution for yourself as a user.

My SUGGEMENT aims more for the SUPPORT/FEATURE programmer to change this function in the "File menu" THEREFORE.

Or can someone explain to me WHERE TO this search in the menu - as it is currently programmed - should be useful?
THIS is a basic application after all and belongs neatly into the software of the VDJ program - even if it can optionally be moved to a CB.

发表时间 Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 6:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)