快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: problems downloading

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

whenever i try to download vdj on my new computer it gives an error code saying "error writing to file : C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ\virtualdj.exe" i dont know if any one has had a similar issue.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 4:02 am
What operating system is your new computer running?

Based on the message it would appear to be a 32 bit OS and the 32 bit version of VDJ. Is that correct?

It just seems rather unusual for a new computer to not have 64 bit Windows 10...

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 7:26 am
Alexkendall93 wrote :
whenever i try to download vdj on my new computer it gives an error code saying "error writing to file : C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ\virtualdj.exe" i dont know if any one has had a similar issue.

Shouldnt download to that location.
Download to desktop instead.

And if you meant you see this message during install, try right-click the installer and choose "run as administrator"

(can also try restart the computer, just in case the virtualdj.exe is still running in background as frozen exe, and hence can not write to it)

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 10:04 am
it doesnt give me the option to run as administrator :\

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 6:04 am
and im running 64 bit windows 10 also

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 6:06 am
Are you trying to install VDJ on your own computer? Are you the only person who uses the computer? Did you set up your own Windows username and password?

Usually if it's your computer, only you use it and you set up the computer login, your user account would be an administrator.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 7:26 am
Try Loading thru Google Chrome. I had major problems with WIndows Edge.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 11:25 am
@Alexkendall93 if you Google for that error message, you'll find pages explaining why it can happen and how to fix it.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 11:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)