快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: DMX Lighting

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know it's been brought up before & that it would be a significant undertaking, but having integrated DMX lighting control would be extremely useful & time saving.

Having to re-analyse & then script song lighting in another application is a pain & having this capability built in would be fantastic as most of the work has already been done with beatgridding & POIs. Something with the ease of use/setup & flexibility of QLC+ & the functionality of Soundswitch would be perfect...

发表时间 Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 3:47 am
+1 Using third party DMX software can be a pain.

发表时间 Mon 07 Sep 20 @ 11:40 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
If interest in, the last version of DMXArtnet (stable one) always exists (4 universes of 512chan) source code ...
and previous versions somewere in QLC+ forum
only "external" software needed : artnet2dmx wrapper from freestyler

the main problem is there is currently no gui and settings are to be edited by text editor (alpha version)

it is possible to add the ability to load external skin to the plugin if needed
(or use external plugin for that, the plugin to load external skins as plugin is review pending for a while)
both in combination would be fun start point
free to the skinner to implement the ease of QLC++ as well as the functionalities of Soundswitch and more
the 2048 chanels are direct raw access and some computed actions can be used (same as chan x, not chan x, chan x and/or/xor chan y, chan x +/- chan y ...)
there is a lot of work needed though

in fact implementing it in VDJ can be more painfull using third party DMX software

发表时间 Mon 07 Sep 20 @ 12:13 pm
ok , i took a 30$ ( used Cmd Lc1)controller and used it to map the entire dmx light show. The usb to dmx i bought for 10$ its only 512 one universe . The software was free too freestyler dmx. I run 12 pars, 12 moving heads, 12 lasers . 1 Hazer and 2 fog machines. most of my dmx are wireless and i Daisey chain the foggers and sometimes use the same address for them to both work and use only one address. I now am using a laptop to run it as I am using stems and would rather dj than worry about my cpu . back a few years ago i was using it in version 8 right out of virtual dj but caused my self some issues. If you need help or get stuck feel free to message me .

in the extension area search "freestyler" Phantom Made it in 2017

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 12:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)