快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ 2021 - Stems - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

You haven't explained what you meant by "load up the stems"...

There are options to reset various things on load, including stems. Check your config.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 8:27 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Only for 64bit VDJ2021 :
The main "equalizer controls" page allowing to select between "Disabled" "EZRemix" "ModernEQ" and "Stems" and possibly select channel 3/4 for frequencies is cosmetic/placement only. It only affects where the effect knobs will be assigned to on the skin and controller, not the filters themselves
only hi,mid,low knobs are affected (image shows gain & filter... never saw that display on a skin)
The goal being to let any controller with 3 eq knobs only and 4 channels control the stems

The following option won't appear with 2 chanels controlers (or not all)
input/output channels may be somehow confusing: frequency EQ placement ARE NOT (Frequencies -> stems -> Output) or (Stems -> Frequencies -> Output)
They do NOT do this, they only say channel 1/2 will display frequencies 3/4 will display stems or channel 1/2 will display stems 3/4 will display stems
and affect corresponding controllers knobs (of 4 channels controllers) accordingly

displaying Frequencies / EZRemix / ModernEQ / Stems do not inhibit the other controls, they simply are hidden from skins which do not expose them

A skin with all 5 stems exposed may use "Disabled" in a way to control everything
In which case any controller will only have access to hi,mid,low frequencies
If it is using "stems" and input-channel ... no change n skin, but controller can control stems with chan 3/4
If it is using "stems" and output-channel ... controller will have access to hi,mid,low frequencies with channel 3/4 but hihat, vocal kick instead with chan 1/2
... using ModernEQ or EasyRemix will have corresponding

setting "resetStemsOnLoad" will put all the stems sliders back to 50%
resetEQOnLoad will put all the frequencies sliders back to 50%

发表时间 Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 12:46 am
I think you're going to confuse him. You certainly confused me!

发表时间 Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 8:23 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Probably because the usage is confuring

发表时间 Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 8:36 am
paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
2021 required Windows 10 64bit. It will not work on anything less than that.

I know everyone says this, but I swear I am running VDJ 2021 with stems on Windows 8.1 64bit (bootcamped 2012 Macbook Pro i7)

发表时间 Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 10:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)