快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VirtualDJ 2021 : Real-Time Stems separation - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The manuals will be updated in due course.

The bar under the waveform indicates beats. Where they are dull or not there indicates a break.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 2:18 am
Doubts:
1. Will a Home PLUS License user (Single DJ Controller License) get the FREE upgrade to Virtual DJ 2021?
2. Will a Home PLUS License user get FREE upgrades to all future versions of Virtual DJ? Or are the FREE upgrades only limited to PRO INFINITY LICENSE owners?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 2:57 am
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So I'm ready installed the new version 2021 and my waveform lagging when I loading songs after the song ready loading in full works good but if have a song playing on each deck and loading the second song the waveform lagging what's the problem ?? I have a MacBook Pro with a 3ghz of cpu 16 of memory ram and double video car

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 3:00 am

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 3:58 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
djdutschi wrote :
I feel the same here, all vst´s that I use and all other stuff that we use with third party programs.... So Sad :(

I can understand you as we are all faced to this reality/evolution but one day I can imagine WOW64 in Windows64 will disapear too. Do you still launch 16 bit program today?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 5:21 am
djniotsPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Well, i am trying to find stems but i believe that there is no support for windows 7 64bit? Am i right?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 7:24 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
freppa wrote :
djdutschi wrote :
I feel the same here, all vst´s that I use and all other stuff that we use with third party programs.... So Sad :(

I can understand you as we are all faced to this reality/evolution but one day I can imagine WOW64 in Windows64 will disapear too. Do you still launch 16 bit program today?

This was not what I wrote, moderators have changed my reply to djdutshi ?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 7:32 am
I am currently running the 32 bit program but would like to download the 64 bit to be able to access the stem features. Will all my current settings transfer and remain unchanged when I download and open the 64 bit version?

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 3:10 pm
Yes you can install the 64 bit one and it won't disturb the 32 bit installation. They do read the same settings.xml though, so changing skins for example will be affected.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 3:15 pm
Will 2021 work ok on hp envy 4th gen i7 with 12gig ram and nvidia gt740 graphics with 2gig dedicated, 4 gig shared and windows 8.1, currently using 32bit version of 2020, thought i would install alongside if that`s possible

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 3:52 pm
As far as I am aware 64bit is Windows 10 only.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:00 pm
Just a side informative note, since many people starts talking about their computer specs.

The number after the 'i' in Intel processors, is mostly a marketing stunt (to make people think their old processor is still powerful).
When you want to say which processor you have, the important number is the next one, like in 'Intel Core i7-9750H', the important information is that it's a 9th generation processor. the second most important after the generation, is the last letter (in this case H). the number after the i actually has very little impact on your processor capabilities, certainly less than what most people believe.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:05 pm
How much bearing does the speed have? Is the generation more important than faster GHz?

The last laptop I bought is only an i3 (5157U) but I chose it because the clock speed was higher than the models with "better" CPUs.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:11 pm
ok its a 4700mq at 2.5gig ang 3.5 turbo

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:16 pm
stalkker wrote :
Will 2021 work ok on hp envy 4th gen i7 with 12gig ram and nvidia gt740 graphics

So that's a 7 years-old CPU with a 6 years-old GPU.
It's still going to work, but the separation will take a few seconds.
It's definitely ok to just try and play with it. But if you're DJing professionally, you might want to consider upgrading to a more modern computer.
(you'll need to upgrade to Windows 10 though)

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:23 pm
Could you please stop linking me to every comment.
I shared my opinion and experience with the virtual DJ programmers.
That it can work very well and without any problems to run a 32bit plugin in a 64bit program.
And that also 32bit programs, in an older 64bit system like Win 7 x64 with DirektX from version 10 run without problems.
At least so with other programs that use icj.
That's my opinion, and if you don't want it to work, you can't change it.
But it's a shame that you add nice new functions and thereby remove older ones.
Doesn't mean that I do something bad, Virtual DJ is always great, but this criticism must be.
Because with this software policy you work your way down ;-)
Happy weekend, end of the discussion.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:28 pm
ok. thanks for your help, love to buy new laptop but can`t at mo, i bought this one specially for vdj 8 guess i`ll stick with 32 bit for now

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:29 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Not sure this is the right place to ask for, but I don't find the way to set the pads to work with stems on Denon MC4000. The manual obviously it's not up to date so nothing about this matter there.
I have marked the option with the initial EQ assistant and also change in options padPages to only "stems" deleting hotcues, but I only have hotcues in the end.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 4:45 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
not working on aktive loops no chages happens
works only if you chage something first beat or vocal and then set a loop

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 7:20 pm

发表时间 Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 8:13 pm
39%