快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Show both remain and elapsed values in multitouch theme

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi

Apologies if this is teaching granny to suck eggs, but I couldn't find it anywhere so thought I'd post it in case anyone else wanted it.

If you like the multitouch theme but don't like the fact you can only see remaining or elapsed or total time (and clicking it changes for both decks), do what I did and change

<visual>
<pos x="+574" y="+76" width="142" height="50"/>
<off x="660" y="2178"/>
</visual>
<button action="cycle '@$decktimes' 3" visibility="var '@$decktimes' 0" query="songpos_remain 20000ms ? blink 500ms : true">
<Tooltip>Click to cycle through the available time views\nElapsed, Remain and Total</Tooltip>
<text weight="bold" size="26" color="#808080" align="center" format="► %Pleft"/>
<textselected weight="bold" size="26" color="white" align="center" format="► %Pleft"/>
</button>
<button action="cycle '@$decktimes' 3" visibility="var '@$decktimes' 1" query="songpos_remain 20000ms ? blink 500ms : true">
<Tooltip>Click to cycle through the available time views\nElapsed, Remain and Total</Tooltip>
<text weight="bold" size="26" color="#808080" align="center" format="◄ %Pspent"/>
<textselected weight="bold" size="26" color="white" align="center" format="◄ %Pspent"/>
</button>
<button class="textcolorline1" action="cycle '@$decktimes' 3" visibility="var '@$decktimes' 2">
<text weight="bold" size="26" align="center" format="◄ %time ►"/>
</button>

to

<button visibility="songpos_remain 20000ms ? blink 500ms : true">
<text weight="bold" size="26" color="white" align="center" format="%Pspent %Pleft"/>
</button>

(Obviously you need to change the pos values for the second and fourth deck)

发表时间 Sun 17 May 20 @ 4:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)