快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Podcast questions
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018

Does any one know where to locate the podcast and title in VDJ 2020 to make changes. It looks like a default title and would like to personalize it as well as the image icon. I've searched all over the program to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Wed 01 Apr 20 @ 3:43 pm
Go to Settings and click on Broadcast - options come up for broadcast to computer, broadcast to radio server (Shoutcast or Icecast) or podcast - the default name is My Virtual DJ Mix, but you can change it to anything you want - record it like a live show in real time - it usually uploads in seconds upon completion!

I seem to be having difficulty getting my podcasts to start uploading - doesn’t go past 0:00! Is there a limit on number, length or storage?

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 8:48 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I looked around in there but will look deeper. Thanks so much for the info and will hit you back if it takes care of it. I'm hoping I can change out the thumbnail to something more personal.

So far, the uploading is working like a charm except if i screw up a mix, ill start over and if i don't rename it the new one won't write over. Some of mine were ones i created in 2008, 2015, 16 and 17. Some of the lengths are over an hour.

发表时间 Fri 03 Apr 20 @ 6:38 pm
Hi,

How long can podcasts be? Because I did two (Saturday evening and Sunday evening) podcasts but I cannot seem to find them in my podcast section in my account.

Thank you

发表时间 Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 8:37 pm
Prynce Eurick wrote :
Hi,

How long can podcasts be? Because I did two (Saturday evening and Sunday evening) podcasts but I cannot seem to find them in my podcast section in my account.

Thank you

Any reasonable length ;-) But you have to wait until completely uploaded inside VirtualDJ, before closing the program down.
There is a progress indicator when doing so.

发表时间 Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 10:04 pm

发表时间 Sun 05 Apr 20 @ 10:06 pm
Hi,

The podcasts available on my page - Reggae Session was done on Saturday morning and Afro-Gospel was done on Sunday morning. The ones I am talking about were done on Saturday evening and Sunday evening.

I guess I have to keep it to a maximum length of 2 hours per podcast.

Thank you.

发表时间 Mon 06 Apr 20 @ 8:52 am
But did you make sure it uploaded fully before you closed VirtualDJ ?
I guess that might be the reason why they are not there..

发表时间 Mon 06 Apr 20 @ 10:18 am
arthurvasey wrote :
Go to Settings and click on Broadcast - options come up for broadcast to computer, broadcast to radio server (Shoutcast or Icecast) or podcast - the default name is My Virtual DJ Mix, but you can change it to anything you want - record it like a live show in real time - it usually uploads in seconds upon completion!

I seem to be having difficulty getting my podcasts to start uploading - doesn’t go past 0:00! Is there a limit on number, length or storage?

Did anyone help you with this? I'm getting the same thing and everyone is asking me if I followed the setup instructions. I have and still no good with the Podcasting!

发表时间 Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 8:56 pm
Hi, I accidentally deleted a podcast. How can I recover it please? Thanks a lot.

发表时间 Sun 07 Mar 21 @ 4:04 pm
NWINDJ PRO InfinityMember since 2020
Can I download one of my podcasts and how if I can

发表时间 Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 6:46 pm