快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Freestyler DMX is not receiving midi clock

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm dealing with something strange.
My new latest laptop is installed with VDJ 2020. I got the Freestyler DMX fx and Freestyler midi remote add-on installed and Freestyler is receiving commands but won't receive the beatclock.
I tried about everything. Un-install and go back to an earlier version of Virtual DJ.. What's markable is that even with above add-ons uninstalled the midi remote function in virtual DJ (controlling cue's and override buttons for example) is still present

I tried to make a video of my screen but I can't capture my whole screen (Freestyler and Virtual DJ together), but my screenrecorder only records Virtual DJ for some reason.
Of course I got all settigs the Freestyler 8 menu selected (enable: on, send beats: on, send commands: on)

On my older computer(s) all is running like it should and never had to setup anything special in Freestyler or Virtual DJ . but on this one I can't figure out what causes the problem of this. Any suggestion on things to check?

Thanx in advance :-)

发表时间 Sat 18 Jan 20 @ 12:36 am
Found what caused the problem (or why it was not working).

Sound to light had to be set to 'running'. I can't remember anything of doing that before with the.. Way before the great Freestyler add-ons I used to route midi clock from Virtual DJ by a virtual midi port into Freestyler, so it would pick up the beat.. but apparantly this is still an important part (or port actually) to have a look at when sequences aren't triggered by Virtual DJ

发表时间 Sat 18 Jan 20 @ 11:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)